Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I Dig You!

Hi Everyone!

It's Anita from ScrappyHappyMommy and today it's my turn to post a creation using Cardz TV Stamps.

Did you know the design team has a creation every day from M-F and such a great variety, all using Cardz TV Stamps!

Today, I used Cardz TV "Critter Punnies" and a simple design from the Online Silhouette Store to make this little boy card!

Here is my project...
 The image is from the Silhouette Store and is called Construction Vehicles ID#59377
I thought this was the perfect sentiment from this little boy card.


Make sure you stop by my personal blog for details and photo's on how I made this.

4 comments:

  1. Super stinkin' cute! I definitely see myself borrowing this idea :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable boy card Anita! And what boy doesn't love backhoes and dirt?! Love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!