Sunday, May 3, 2015

Hoo's having a Birthday!

Morning my wonderful Crafty Friends!!! Hope all is well with ya. I (Sharon) have the honor to present the project here on Cardz TV Gallery today. I hope ya'll have been checking out the projects that my DT Sister's and I have been showcasing each week day. If you haven't, I'm tellin' ya that you have been missing some awesomeness for sure!!!
I decided to make a birthday card. Never seem to have one on hand when I need one.
The stamp set that I used is 'For the Birds'. You can get you very own set by going here.

 
Head on over to my blog Mee Mee's Creations and check out all of the details for my card. 

4 comments:

  1. Sharon this is so cute...it brought a smile to my face...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card. Love the papers you chose makes your owl look so girly!! Sequins add just the perfect shimmer touch Great papers for your card too...fun design. Love the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!