Monday, August 10, 2015

Thinking of You stamped flower card

Hi, everyone! It's Janis from Pause Dream Enjoy, and today is my turn to be the Design Team Member who posts over at Mary's CardzTV Gallery

The Design Team takes turns Monday through Friday posting projects all using CardzTV Stamps. Lots of inspiration and a great variety of projects and styles from the team. 

For today's card, I was in the mood to do some stamping.  Pop over to my blog to Enjoy the video for this card!
  • CardzTV Stamps "Bigger Everyday Sayings"
  • Stampin' Up image set "Summer Silhouettes"
  • SU inks: Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Pistachio Pudding
  • Sponge dauber for background
  • Momento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Satin pink ribbon - Offray - from Walmart
  • Cricut Elegant Edges for sentiment matting
  • Sentiment matting adhered with dimensionals 
  • Stamped image portion adhered to card base with dimensionals
Just a note - I burn the edges of my ribbon very slightly to prevent fraying. Be careful if you do this. You don't want to burn your fingers or set the house on fire. But it does melt the edges and prevent fraying.

Thank you so much for checking in on me today. I so appreciate all your visits and comments. Be sure to watch the video! I'm trying to get those going again on a regular basis. 
See you again next time!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!