Thursday, September 24, 2015

Cowboy Cactus!


Hi everyone,

Melissa with Moe Creations and it's time for another Cardz TV Gallery card share. Today I am showcasing a couple of different Cardz TV Stamps,  all on one cute card!!! Have you had the chance to take a look at Mary's "Lets Face it" stamps,  I just thought these were adorable and just couldn't wait to get my hands on them.

Check them out....
Here is the sentiment set I am using for the outside and inside of the card and it goes perfect with the cowboy cactus!
You already seen the front of the card and here is the inside.....

I hope you have enjoyed my card, I really like how it turned out!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. OMG LOL Your card is definitely make one lucky persons birthday the best ever. OMG your Catus Cowboy is Hillarious!! Love that face stamp....Mary so outdid herself with these.....Your card is Funtabulous!! You so did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!