Tuesday, October 13, 2015

God Bless!!


Hi everyone,

This is Melissa with Moe Creations and it's my day here at Cardz TV Gallery and I have a card share for you today. I had a lady order some religious cards from me a few weeks ago, there were 40 total with two different colors. I am sharing just one set with both colors, and will share more in some up coming post!

This card is pinterest inspired, I thought the card was so beautiful, so I went searching through my embossing folders and low and behold, I had it, including the spellbinder die, here is the original link!

I am using one of Cardz TV Stamps newer releases, I just used the masking technique to only use the portion of the stamp I wanted.
I hope you have enjoyed my pinterest inspired card and be sure to check out the original post, including more beautiful cards she has made!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!