Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Many Thanks - "Gratitude"

Hey all!
Here's the Thanksgiving themed card I made for my Gallery project. All Mary's sentiment stamps are so amazing that I have such a hard time deciding which one to use when creating my projects! After careful thought I chose "Gratitude" from the Many Thanks stamp set.


I used a few of my favorite techniques. 


Materials used:
Card Base: Ninah Bright White 65 lb card stock. A2 size.
Brown Layer: Bazzill Truffle 
Cream: DCWV
Dotted: DCWV
Brown embossed: Coredinations (JoAnns)
Embossing Folder: Darice - Leafy Tree Trunk
Dies: Spellbinders Nestibilities
Other: Cream colored Seam binding. AC Cream Jute

If you're up to visiting my blog you can click here. http://cardcreationsbykim.blogspot.com/

Thank you very much, Mary, for giving me the opportunity to be on the CardzTV design team.

Big Hug,

Kim




3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!