Thursday, December 31, 2015

Birthday Box Card

Hi Everyone! Julie here from Readysetstamp! Today, I made a darling birthday box card for my daughter who is turning 25 on the 9th of January. I used Summer Box Cards from SVG for the card. The sentiment is from Good Times from CardzTV Stamps. I received some darling stickers, enamel dots, and rhinestones from my dear friend Laura. I think they made the perfect addition to dress up my card!!!




Be sure to head on over to CardzTV Stamps to pick up the darling stamp set Good Times to recreate this darling box. Also, while you are there, take a peek at the other super cute stamps sets!!! :0)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Julie Your Pop Up Box Card turned out Fabulous. You sure did use awesome papers and love all the colors. Love the stamp set you chose. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious, what machine do you use to cut the SVG file with?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!