Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Valentine Love


Hello Gallery Friends- It's Jeri here today to feature a quick and simple Valentine's card using the new Cardz TV stamp set "Love Ya". I was so excited to see this wonderful sentiment in this new set. My granddaughter and I have a running conversation each time we are able to talk on the phone long distance. At the end of every phone call it takes another 10 minutes to hang up because we are always saying I love you more. I used a simple elephant image to denote Grandma and granddaughter snuggled together, stamped the sentiment in bold red ink and notched each edge, then added a twine bow. I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to share my sweet card with you and remind you to come back tomorrow to see another designer with their project. If you would like to purchase the new "Love Ya" stamp set you will find it in the shop HERE.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!