Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I Love You More Today....

Hello Cardz TV Gallery fans, Brenda here from Friends Craftin' with Friends and it is my turn to share with you today. It's February and so that means that Valentine's Day isn't far off! It will be a hard month for me since hubby's passing. Our anniversary is the 13th of February and that will be a hard day. But on the 14th we have a granddaughter who will celebrate her 2 birthday. I know hubby will be looking down on us both. My love continues to grow for my husband even though he is no longer in this physical world with me, so this sentiment is so true for me. 

Some of you who visit my blog regularly will think that this card looks a little familiar to you Well that is because I made 4 base cards with the houndstooth pattern on it because I have challenged myself to always make more than one card at a time so I can build my card stash up. To see the card similar to this one, click here. I made two of these Valentine cards to place in my stash. 

Please come back tomorrow for more Cards TV Stamp inspiration!! Thank you for taking time out of your day to come and visit us at Cardz TV Gallery. Crafty hugs, Brenda







Recipe:
Outside sentiment-Cardz TV Stamps "Love Ya"
Hounds tooth squares-My Creative Time "Build a Banner" kit
Envelope-My Creative Time "Mini Stitched Envelope" Die
Hearts-My Creative Time "We're Better Together" Stamps and Dies

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!