Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Your My Pot of Gold

Hello Cardz TV Gallery friends, Brenda from Friends Craftin' with Friends, and it is my turn to share a project with you. I've really not been in a crafty mood since my husband passed, but I am doing my holiday cards for my grandchildren and nephews. So today, I have some St. Patty's day cards for you using one of Mary's sketch's, you can find it here. I changed up the orientation on the sketch for some, it gives me cards that are all different, even though I used the same pattern papers and sketch. I used the print and cut feature to my Explore for my pattern papers and some of my images. The only images I didn't do a print and cut was the top hat and the child silhouette. For those I used some snippets of left overs. To see close up's of each card go to my blog.  Mary's St. Patrick's day stamp set was perfect for my cards because these kids are my pot of gold in life! They are a pure joy in my life, my husband's as well-he sure loved all his grandchildren. So I still sign his name to their cards to keep his memory alive for them. I hope I've inspired you to make some cards for the people you love and remember Mary has the perfect sentiments for any card on her stamp sets! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!