Thursday, October 20, 2016

Holiday Shaker Bookmark!!!

Hello everyone Krystal here today! I am back with another project using the cute cute cute new Cardz Tv Stamp set "Gingerbread Christmas"! This set has been one of my favorites to play with lately! So I created this bookmark using my new Fuse tool to make a shaker out of it. First I took a piece of watercolor paper and stamped the coffee/cocoa cup all over in no certain pattern! I then colored them up with my Zig markers and added some swirls in the coffee with my white gel pens. I also splattered the whole thing with some water and let it sit for 20 seconds and lifted it off with a towel. I heat embossed the sentiment with some white embossing powder! Then stuck it in the sleeve and added some sequins in it that my sweet friend sent me. And last but not least I sealed it up with the Fuse tool! 


Thank you all for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by here every day to check the inspiration we have every day from all these fabulous ladies.
Hope you all have a fantastic day!
~Krystal

1 comment:

  1. What a cute bookmark Krystal! I love how you colored it up and I love that you used your Fuse tool to make it a shaker bookmark, clever and unique idea for a bookmark! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!