Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I Love You!

Hello everyone Krystal here from Krystal Klear Creations! This week is My husband and my Anniversary so I thought a little box would be perfect to put a gift card or even just a love letter to him in. He is 100% my anchor so I thought this was perfect. I was surprised by the size of this box because it is pretty tiny but super adorable and fun. This file came from the silhouette studio store ID #84549. I used the NEW Cardz Tv Stamp set "Mini Messages"! So excited to celebrate my anniversary this weekend! Hope you all have a blessed week! 



Cardz Tv Stamps I Used:


Thank you all so much for stopping by today!
And don't forget to stop by here every single day 
to see all the fabulous ladies creations.
Hope you all have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!