Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Need a hug?

Debbie from Craftin' Chaos here today sharing my last project for this term. Mary is just the sweetest to work with but I will be on hiatus after this project. I am taking some time off from teams for a while. I will still be posting upcoming Timeless Twine projects as I remain on that team. I am going to spend some more time with my family for the holidays, take a LONG vacation with the hub and relax!

I used the stamp set "Just Saying"from Cardz TV and I thought it was the perfect little sentiment for this panda bear. I am going to make a point to send this to a friend as I typically just make things and it doesn't go anywhere after that.

Don't forget there is always a challenge going on at Cardz TV you can join in on and win some awesome stamps. Mary has some adorable sets for just about everything.

Thanks for stopping by!







5 comments:

  1. AWWWWW Your card is just so sweet!!! OMG your little Panda is just adorable. Your card is sure going to make someone feel so special and so loved. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable Debbie! Love that little panda and love that sentiment! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute card, we could all do with a hug now and then.
    TFS
    Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable. Where did you get the panda bear?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!