Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Oh Holy Night

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Sorry about the late post.  I had a moment :)  I think the night shifts I work are making me forgetful!!

It is my day to post a project over at the Cardz TV Gallery.  There is a new project there every day but Sunday.  You can find cards, layouts, 3-D projects, anything crafty!  Here is what I have to share today:




Don't you love it? Here is the stamp set I used.  


You can buy Mary's stamps  HERE.   All the setails of my card are available on my BLOG.

Be sure to visit the Cardz TV Gallery every day, and prepare to be inspired! A la prochaine...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michelle! Yes, those late nights of working can mess with our days making your not know what day it is. lol No worries, you got here and you got here with such a beautiful card. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Michelle!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!