Thursday, April 2, 2015

Have an EGGS-tra Special Easter!

Hi all my crafty, bloggy, scrappy friends! DT Janis here to share with you an Easter card I made.

Tomorrow is Good Friday, and Sunday is Easter. I hope you all have a very nice weekend whether you have plans or no plans at all.

I used a very simple cut file for my card today. Seems like simple layers are my best friends these days.


Mary's Cardz TV Stamps - Easter Punnies


  • Decorative papers from Hobby Lobby's Best Day Ever pad
  • Sil ID# 39401
  • Chipboard Hearts from various Studio Calcio Project Life monthly kits
I was wondering how Easter is scheduled each year. Mr. Google provided this answer for me in case you are also curious about this:


There ya go.  Enjoy the rest of your day! Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Fun card, love the added touch with the hearts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Easter Egg hiding in the grass!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!