Friday, April 3, 2015

Who's One?


Hi everyone,

It's Melissa from Moe Creations and it's time for a Cardz TV Gallery card share!!! Take a look at this adorable little guy, I just love him. I think I will be saving this for my grandson's first Birthday, unless I could possibly make something more adorable then this one! Who knows, maybe...

Here is the stamp set I am using today, be sure to pick up yours here!
I hope you have enjoyed my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Your Grandson's 1st Birthday card is so adorable OMG I can't imagine finding anything cuter...You really did an outstanding super creative job...and he is going to love it.....and it will be cherished after all #1 is a very important birthday. Grandma YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!