Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Keep Calm and Jingle On!!!

Hello everyone Krystal here today with Krystal Klear Creations! Here today to share a card I created using some Cardz Tv stamps! OMG believe it or not this card was hard for me to create. I was trying so hard to keep it simple. I have a hard time with leaving too much white space. Well I think I kinda did it? I used the Cardz Tv stamp set "Naughty or Nice". I used all three snowflakes and stamped them with distress inks and then heat embossed them with sparkle embossing powder. I added a few sequins and fo-stitching because like I said it is hard for me to stop LOL! I hope you all enjoyed my card today.


Cardz Tv Stamp set I used:


Thank you all so much for stopping by today!
And don't forget to stop by here every single day 
to see all the fabulous ladies creations.
Hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!