Sunday, December 4, 2016

The Stockings Were Hung....

Hello Cardz TV Gallery friends, Brenda here from Friends Craftin' with Friends and it is my turn to share a project with you today.  Tis the season and I needed to get some tags made so I can get to wrapping my Christmas gifts. So I made some simple, but oh so cute stocking tags. You can dress these up or down as much as you want. I kept mine simple so I could get many made. I still need to put my twine on these and I need to make more tags. What I like about these are how many sentiments from Mary's Christmas stamp sets work so well on these cute stockings. The stamp set I used is Christmas Joy and you can find that stamp set as well as many others here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you will come back each day as my design team sisters will have more inspiration for you using Cardz TV Stamps! 

Crafty hugs, 
Brenda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!