Thursday, October 9, 2014

"Fleece Navidad"

Hi Everyone...
Today is my day to post in the CardzTV Gallery.  I am so proud and excited to say that I've been with Mary from the very beginning of her awesome journey of creating CardzTV stamps.  I have so enjoyed the friendships that I have made with my design team sisters.
On to my project:  This card was created using the new CardzTV stamp set called

Head on over to my blog itsmesusanp.blogspot.com for more details on how I created this card.Don't forget to check back here daily for more inspiration from the talented CardzTV Gallery Design Team.

6 comments:

  1. susan this is super adorbs! clever clever that cut with the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, the pj's look so cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG talk about a super fun and fabulous Christmas this is it!! I love it and it made me LOL you have an awesome sense of humor and girl I've never ever seen someone do fleece PJ's to go with this sentiment....I so can't wait to make this. I love the stamp set you used too I am so glad I have it...I love Mary's stamps. Girl YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin' cute! I love the play on the words and of course Mary's sentiments make it so easy. Love the papers you used but mostly I love the pj's! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute having the whole PJ's like that on the card! Love it
    Deb C
    Gallery DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!