Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Mini Album

Happy Halloween!!!
 

Hi everyone, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs so excited that today is Halloween, looking forward to all of that yummy candy later. For todays project I made a mini album, I'm sure most of you are like me and take tons of pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes, so I thought it would be nice to have a little something to put them in. 

 
I have posted a link on my blog...click here, for the YouTube video I made showing the project in detail, which I thought it would be much easier to see than from the pictures that I posted. I do plan on doing some future YouTube videos, so bare with me, as I am still learning and very new at this!:)

Anyways, I had a lot of fun putting this together, I used Cardz Tv Stamps "Trick or Treat", "Spooky Sayings" and "More Spooky Sayings", I really do enjoy using these wonderful stamp sets, they just help make your project flow so much easier.

Happy Halloween...







 


Happy Crafting!!!
 


4 comments:

  1. OMG Amazing, Spooktacular, Wicked Awesome, Faboolous!!!! Girl what an Outstanding Mini!!
    WOW I am in total awe of what you created talk about super clever & Creative and love all the stamps you chose so perfect.....Girl YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK!!!! OMGosh I love your mini Maria! I can't wait now to be able to watch the video, which I think is so cool that you are doing video's! This little mini will be perfect for showcases all those little goblins in their cute costumes. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful album Maria!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ridiculously fabulous!! In LOVE with it
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!