Thursday, October 2, 2014

I want my Mummy!

Hi Everyone it's Karen from
Little Scrap Pieces
I super excited today it's my first post as 
as a member of 
working with Mary and a wonderful bunch of 
talented crafty ladies is such a joy
For today's project I am still working on my 
Halloween cards for my friends and co-workers
I started with one of my favorite Halloween stamp sets
for this card I started with a 
3 3/4x 3 3/4 square from Graphic 45 Happy Haunting
 and cut an X in it with a craft knife
and rip off some of the paper then folder the edges back
and ink them with Tim Holtz black soot.
the mummy is a file from 
I used some crystal stickles on the edges
behind this adorable little mummy is a background 
of strips doodlebug designs washi tape some doodlebug twine
and a button on a kraft card base of 4.25x 4.25


Have a happy crafty day,
Karen 




12 comments:

  1. So cute Karen. Loved the look you achieved with the paper that you cut away and rolled back for the mummy! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this adorable card, Karen, and the way you have the little mummy "breaking" through the paper...very creative! Thanks for an awesome post for Day 6 on the Cardz TV Gallery!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. karen this is adorable and fun . i love the mummy coming out of the paper, cute touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is extremely SPOOK-TACULAR!!! I love your clever and super creative ideas.
    The stamp set you chose is Wicked Awesome. I am so going to use your FABOOLOUS
    idea.....YOU so ROCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card Karen! That little mummy breaking through the paper is so clever. I love the papers and washi tape you used. The stickles are a great added touch. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are just so creative, Karen. You've brought cardmaking to a whole new level. This card is so cute. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so cute and creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. he is a cutie pie!!! I love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super duper cute little mummy card!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very loveable...I want to be his "mummy" ! LOL I love the design of the card too. Wonderful creation!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card! Don't you just love Mary's sentiments?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!