Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fun Disney Frame Home Decor


Hello crafty Friends! It's Jeri here today with a little home decor project I made for my granddaughters as a remembrance of their Disney World vacation. Today we are at the Magic Kingdom with them to go to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. I used two different Cardz TV Stamp sets on this project-"This 'n' That" and "Simply Said". I just bought an inexpensive frame to slide this project into. I know the girls are going to love having this momento of their trip. If you'd like more details on this project please head on over to my blog Bug 'n Me Creations.

6 comments:

  1. 0MG what a super cool, clever and creative idea!! OMG you are the bestest Grandma ever!!
    They are going to love it...I love all of the neat ideas you came up with to showcase their pic!!
    Love that stamp set it is so Fab & Fun!! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Jeri, this is so cute!!! I know the girls will just love this to remember their fun time they had with their grandparents. I love how you have used the MCT dies to make this fun, cute and festive frame! You rock my friend!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, it is super cool and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute way to remember those fun times at Disney! You did a wonderful job on this frame and I'm sure your granddaughters will treasure it.
    Hugs,
    Lena - CardsTV Cards DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Jeri!!! What fun memories ya'll are making!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!