Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Morning Everyone!!! I have the honor of presenting the project today here at Cardz TV Gallery. I'm trying to get my Christmas cards made, but I seem to be falling behind instead of getting ahead! But I have two more to add to my stack with these two.
I used the 'Christmas Joy' stamp set on this first card.


For this next card I used the 'Home for Christmas' stamp set.

Head on over to my blog Mee Mee Creations and check out all of the details on these cards.
I hope we are giving ya'll some great ideas on all of the ways that you can use Mary's stamps. You can get sets of you own by going here.


 

2 comments:

  1. Your box cards are so cute!!! You really did two outstanding creative jobs. I just love all of the cutesy ideas you came up with....lucky peeps who get them as they are so awesome....they will make a great decoration for their room too.....I'm sure you'll see them out every year.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the queen of cute box cards Sharon! I love these Christmas ones!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!