Monday, February 16, 2015

Easter Basket Treat Container

Hi Everyone! I hope your weekend was a great one! For my project, I took an egg holder and turned it into an Easter Basket. I used Silhouette ID#56697 and instead of adding an egg, I added crinkled paper and gum balls shaped as Easter eggs. There was a flower that came with the design, but I added one that I had from Michael's Craft Store. For the ears, I inked the edges with pink to give it a more realistic look.
 
The stamp set that I used is CardzTV Easter Punnies. Be sure to head on over to CardzTV to pick up a set of Easter Punnies of your very own so that you can start working on fun Easter projects!! :0)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie...WOW your Easter Basket is so cute....gosh you sure did create one super darling basket too...you just keep on coming up with one clever idea after another....gosh you must have the sweetest dreams ever and then walk to your craft room and voila....posted for me and everyone else to enjoy....and Mary's stamps are the perfect added touch. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute Easter Basket Julie! I love how you made it into a basket from an egg holder, clever gal! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute Easter Basket Julie! I love how you made it into a basket from an egg holder, clever gal! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!