Wednesday, March 4, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Tabletop Decor

Hi everyone, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs. Hopefully you are all keeping warm, while trying to stay warm myself, I have been working on some of my St. Patrick's Day décor, treat boxes and more. 
 
For today's project, I made some centerpieces for my tabletop for our St. Pat's Day dinner, I think these will look perfect in the center of the table. I used Cardz TV Stamp set "Happy Days" for the sentiment.
 
I bought the svg file from the Silhouette store #75409, I then added some additional clovers that were left over from other projects. This file is a bit challenging and it does not come with instructions, if needed and I get enough requests, I will do a YouTube video on it.
 
I added some Timeless Twine "Olive Green" around the stick portion of the project, and also added it to some brown buttons as well.
 
Happy St. Patrick's Day! 
 
Enjoy...

 
 
 
 Have a great day!!!
 



2 comments:

  1. Your table decor is fabulous Maria! I bet you will have a very festive table for your dinner. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!