Wednesday, May 6, 2015

BIRTHDAY PARTY CENTERPIECE

Hi guys! It's my day to post on the Cardz TV Gallery blog, and today I've made a cute, quick and easy birthday party centerpiece! I used my Cricut Explore to print and cut a cute birthday cake image from the Birthday Bash cartridge, and you can also cut this same image with your Cricut Expression and paper piece it together for the centerpiece. I used Cardz TV Stamps "Make A Wish" for the little gift tag under the bow. It was super fun, and easy to do!



To see the video on making this birthday party centerpiece, please visit my blog, Cardz TV!

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you'll stop back tomorrow, and every week day, Monday through Friday, to see what's new!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous birthday centerpiece Mary!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the centerpiece Mary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous and fun idea Mary. it was fun watching you create it. I love the colors just so bright and happy. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun centerpiece!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!