Tuesday, September 1, 2015

"OH NUTS!" SHAPED BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi guys! We've started our Fall term on the Cardz TV Gallery, and we have our fantastic Cardz TV Gallery Designers back with us, as well as 4 new Designers! We'll now be posting Monday through Saturday to give you even more crafting and card making ideas and inspiration!

Today I'll be kicking off the Fall term with a shaped, Fall themed, belated birthday card. I've used Create A Critter, and Cardz TV Stamps "This 'n' That" and "Mixed Messages". Thanks for watching!




Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you'll stop back every Monday through Saturday, to see what's new!

Hugs & Blessings,


3 comments:

  1. i love this like i do every card you create mary! you are such an inspiration :) thank you for having me back on the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I love how you made the acorn into a shaped card. And that squirrel is just adorable!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!