Sunday, December 11, 2016

Gift idea

 
I wanted to share a quick gift idea with you today!
I made a small gift box that you could use to
put candy, a tealight, or any other small trinket
that you can get to fit inside!
 
 
Here are the instructions to make the box:
(I apologize but I do not know where these dimensions 
came from! I got them from a friend.)
 
Bottom:
Cut a piece of cardstock 5 1/2" x 6 1/2"
Score 1 3/4" on all sides
Decorative paper -
Sides: 1 1/2" x 2 3/4"
Ends: 1 1/2" x 1 3/4"
 
Box Top:
Cut cardstock 3 1/8" x 4 1/8"
Punch decorative label (or use thinlet) to
cut out center in the top
 
Cut 2" x 3" piece of acetate for window.
 
Add belly band (1/2" wide) or ribbon to secure the box.
 
I used the Cardz TV stamp set below.
 
 
It has such a great array of sayings on it that
you can't go wrong with this set! It would make
 a great Christmas gift for a fellow stamper too!
 
By the way...there are ONLY 14 shopping days left
until Christmas!!! Can you believe it?!?
 
Thank you all for stopping by!
Have a fantastic day!
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!