Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Zebra Birthday Card

Hi Everyone! Julie here with Readysetstamp! I hope you all had a wonderful week so far! Today I am showcasing a card that I made using the Let's Party Stamp Set from CardzTV. The sweet image is from Miss Kate Cuttables design ID#83413 called peeking zebra.

I made this sweet card for my nephew who just turned 3! I can't believe how fast they grow up! Have a blessed day and be sure to head on over to CardzTV to pick up this stamp set because it's very versatile. It's not just for birthday's. It could be for presents for anytime, a get together, an anniversary. The list goes on!!!


 

2 comments:

  1. Julie this is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie.....OMG What a Super Adorable Card. Your little Zebra is so cute!
    Great Creative job!! You so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!