Thursday, February 2, 2017

Be My Valentine

Hi
Elaine here from Lizzie Laine Designs

Today I have used several sets of Cardz TV Stamps to 
create 2 quick and easy Valentine cards.
I used the "Basic Borders" Hearts to make a background
paper using Versa Mark Dazzle which gave the card a little
bit of sparkle (which is hard to see in the picture)
I also added some Clear Wink of Stella to a few of the hearts.



             
                  "Basic Borders", "Going In Circles" and "Love Ya"





                         "Basic Borders", "Going in Circles" and "Love Ya"


                                          Here is a close-up of the Hearts from "Basic Borders"
                                     along with Happy Valentines day from "Going in Circles"





Thank you for stopping by and be sure to come back
everyday for a new project from my DT sisters!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!