Saturday, March 11, 2017

You're My Pot of Gold!

Deanna here with another inspirational post for the CardzTV Gallery blog.  Here is what I have for you today.

I started with a piece of white card stock cut and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base.  Next I layered the shamrock patterned paper on the card. It was cut at 4" X 5 1/4".  I then took another piece of white card stock and cut it to 3 3/4" X 2 3/4".  Finally I took a piece of green plaid card stock and cut it to 3 1/2" X 2 1/2".

My images are from the Simply Charmed cartridge.  I slightly layered the leprechaun over the end of the rainbow to give him the appearance of jumping out of the pot of gold.  I then flattened my images to make them a print and cut. I cut them at 3 1/4".  I assembled my layers and adhered the smaller panel to my card base with foam tape.  I then adhered the images to the plaid layer with more foam tape.

I stamped my sentiment using the CardzTV St. Patrick's Day stamp set.  I die cut the sentiment out with a small speech bubble die and adhered it to my card and the card was finished.

I hope you got some inspiration from this project and will join in the weekly challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!