Thursday, April 20, 2017

"I Love You" tag

Hi
Elaine here from Lizzie Lain Designs

Today I have a tag for you using the Cardz TV Stamps
"Mini Messages" stamp set. You can see the set here along
with all the other awesome stamp sets.

For the background of the tag I used Ranger Distress Oxide in 
the color Fossilized Amber. I really love how this ink works.

I also used pre-made flowers from La Petites.
I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in the color
Tea Dye.
I made the butterflies using Texture Paste and a home-made
stencil, cut out using my Silhouette.
I added some stitching with a white gel pen and a few pearls.
Then used seam binding that I dyed using Distress Oxides.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop back often for lots
more design team projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!