Thursday, January 15, 2015

Cardz TV: Gallery--Presents!!





Hello Everyone!
Happy New Year! The old year has gone and we are looking forward to what 2015 can bring us.  Thanks for stopping by and joining me today...  This is my first shaped card with the Cricut Explore, have I mentioned that I really love this machine...it is just so easy to use and user friendly...

This is my first card for Mary's Cardz TV Gallery Team.  Stop over and take a peak there is something new everyday for you to view.  I love viewing the cards that you make.  Don't you just love those party hats...I just fell in love with the cut and so this is what I came up with these cards.  If you want more information about this card head over to Girlia's Cards.  Enjoy and GOD Bless!!!

Cardz TV Stamps (Count Your Blessings, Good Times

3 comments:

  1. OMG your cards are adorable...and congrats on your Explore...you really did an awesome creative job!! Welcome to the World of Exploring.....glad so glad, thrilled & excited for you....I love mine too Love the stamps you chose....Mary's stamps rock and so do you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your party gifts cards are adorable Gloria! I love that you put a party hat on them too, so cute!! Especially with the cute PK faces. I got an Explore too, but I haven't set it up yet, need to get on that especially when I read about how everyone loves their machine! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!