Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Thank You Snow Much!

Hello Cardz TV Gallery Fans! Brenda here from Friends Craftin' With Friends, it's my turn to share a project or two with you today. My first project is a thank you card. And since it is winter and it has been snowing here and in NY where this card will be going, I decided to make it a snowman thank you card. I used the Cardz TV stamp set called "SNOW DAYS" and you can find that stamp set here.



My second card is a CASE (copy and share everything). You can see the original here. I loved this card my Emma and had to copy it. lol Only I didn't use "non" tacky glue and my sequins are caught. Oh well,  I knew not to use Tombow but couldn't find my glue that I use for shaker cards. And I had just used it!! I know it was right in front of my face and I just couldn't see it for seeing it. Please tell me that this happens to you too. This will be my husband's Valentine's card so he won't care if all the sequins shake. I used the Cardz TV stamp set called "HEART TO HEART" and you can find it here.


Stop by my blog if you want more info on how I made my cards. Come back the rest of the week to see what awesome projects that my design team sister's have for you! Crafty hugs, Brenda

2 comments:

  1. OMG Love your cards.....Your snowman card is just as adorable as can be...you really did create and cutie of a scene and love all of your creative ideas and your Shaker card is so fun and beautiful....Oh yes I so can relate of something being right there and don't see it....so just take a deep breath a quick change of plans......no worries...and yep voila there it is. Love your story share so cute. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!