Thursday, September 29, 2016

It's Fall Yall

Happy Thursday everyone. 
My name is Amanda and am so happy to be here with you all and the other gallery gals. I dont know about you but autumn is my favorite time of the year. The leaves changing, chilly days, Halloween, Thanksgiving, football I could just go on but I wont. So I made a card today for fall yall. LOL.. 

I used Cardz Tv stamp set "Fall Fun"  
For more information on this card as to where you can find the image and the papers head over to my blog
I hope you enjoyed my card and all the other wonderful projects the team has made. 

Please stop back tomorrow for a new project from one of the girls. 
Have a wonderful and blessed day.

Until Next Time
Stay Crafty
Amanda 

3 comments:

  1. AWWWWW What a Super Sweet & Adorable card. Your little Teddy is so cute...such a darling face and love her little bows. You sure did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, your card is totally adorable Amanda! Love that sweet little bear. Yep, I do love fall, just don't like what comes after anymore. lol But fall is awesome, not to hot, not to cold, just right! Love the smells of fall, the leaves changing, the harvesting of crops, football... Like you I could go on and on. lol I wish we could go into fall and then spring again...sorry winter people! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet!! Love that darling little bear!! Fantastic Fall card Amanda!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!