Tuesday, September 20, 2016

So Cool!!


Hi everyone,

Melissa here welcome back, I missed all of you, we were on our Summer break for Cardz TV Gallery but we are back now and are ready to get back to what we do best, crafting!! I am the second person to kick off the post for the Summer/Fall season, so if you missed Girlia's Cards post yesterday you have to check it out it's so cute!!

Now onto my card, isn't this ice cream cone a cutie? I am using one of Cardz TV Stamps newest set of stamps, if you haven't seen them you may click here to purchase yours. I am using the "Just Chillin'" set today you can check that one out down below.



Well, I hope you have enjoyed my card, check out tomorrows post too, the design team will be posting everyday, so you don't want to miss it!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!!



5 comments:

  1. AWWWW What a Super Adorable card. Love the paper you chose and your little cone is so cute great embellishing ideas!! Love the CARDZ TV set you chose OH so perfect!! Definitely an outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so darling. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Melissa, love that happy face!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card turned out adorable Melissa! Love how your ice cream cone came out, so cute and yummy looking. I love the papers you used on this card, they are so bright and summery looking. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!