Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Just Chillin'!!!

Hello everyone Krystal here today from Krystal Klear Creations! This card makes me so excited! It has been a long time since I have cut out any animal cut outs on my silhouette or boxes. I missed creating these paper pieced critters. This one is ID#106576 from the silhouette store and actually is a card. After I got all the pieces glued down I added some stickles to the hat and a jewel in the middle of his bow tie. This penguin is so adorable and I am itching to make more like it. This "Just Chillin" Cardz Tv stamp set was perfect to go with this fun card. Now I should make a card using the cute penguin stamp as well. 



Thank you all for stopping by today! Also don't forget to stop by here every day to check out the new inspiration from all the fabulous ladies.
Hope you all have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!