Sunday, November 6, 2016

Your The Best!

Hello Cardz TV Gallery fans, Brenda here from Friends Craftin' With Friends and it's my turn to share with you here today. The Cardz TV Stamp set that I used today is one of Mary's newest, it's call Favorite Sayings and you can get it here

I made two of these cards for the girls who took care of Savannah while I was away. Such sweet girls and they really were the best!  My fall leaves are from My Creative Time and I stamped and colored with my Zig's markers, I stamped them on some Bristol watercolor paper. The Zigs color so nicely on that paper! I used my Misti to line up sentiment and was able to move my paper on it to keep stamping. 

Remember to come back each day as you get inspiration each and every week. Happy crafting to you all! Crafty hugs, Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!