Friday, April 29, 2016

3D Mother's Day Teapot Card

Hi Everyone! Julie here with Readysetstamp! I used Happy Everything from CardzTV Stamps and SVGCUTS World's Best Mom SVG kit. For my project I used the darling little teacup that came in this set. I thought it would be fun to add some stickers that I picked up from Michael's to add a little more military feel to it. I love the banners on the I think this turned out so cute!




To see a video on how to put this darling teapot together, please click on the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSl1FhgQAug

Be sure to head on over to CardzTV Stamps to pick up a set of Happy Days stamp set so that you can create this darling teapot of your very own!!! :0)

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I just found this blog site - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Your Tea Pot is so Adorable....Love the paper/cardstock you chose...has such that Americana look....you so did super outstanding creative job!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!