Thursday, April 7, 2016

Tulip Time



Hello, Crafty Friends! It's Jeri here today, from Bug n' Me Creations with a fun spring card. Spring is definitely my favorite season. I love seeing all the flora and fauna coming to life. For my card today I used Cardz TV Stamps Think Spring stamp set. My papers are from My Mind's Eye. I created a little scene with a few dies (umbrella, boots, clouds and tulip). I cut the puddle free-hand and embossed it with a wood grain embossing folder to give some ripples of texture. I added the tulip to look as though it was growing out of the boot and stamped the sentiment on one of the clouds. Thanks for stopping by and remember you can see a new creations daily right here Monday-Saturday. You'll always find plenty of inspiration for ways to use Cardz TV Stamps. In case you haven't visited lately there are two new stamp sets in the SHOP-Simple Thoughts and Home Grown.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!