Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Graduation Owl Card

Hi Everyone! Julie here with Readysetstamp! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Our daughter is graduating with her batchelors degree in May so I wanted to get a head start on her card. I found this adorable owl on the Silhouette Store Design ID #27819 from Lori Whitlock. I also used Mixed Messages from CardzTV.

Here's a link to see a video on how to put this together:
For the accents, I used glitter paper, sequins, and metal enamel dots.
 
Be sure to head on over to CardzTV to pick up this darling stamp set and start creating a super sweet card of your very own!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie You sure created a super adorable card. Your owl is so cute!!
    Love your embellishing ideas...and that stamp set you chose....definitely a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous graduation card Julie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this Graduation Owl Card!! Thanks for all photos. My cousin is also going to host her graduation party at an event venue Houston. Planning to make a DIY card for her and quite sure that she will like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!