Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Congratulations!


Hi everyone,

It's Melissa and it's my day over at Cardz TV Gallery. I made this card for my daughters friend who was having and Anniversary Party. I used Foiled cardstock by DCWV, I so wish the pictures could have came out better, but it kept getting a refection, but it turned out beautiful and was inspired by the picture on the Sizzix package that the flower die came in, I just love it!

I am using the Congratulations Stamp set!
Well, I hope you have enjoyed my card, remember Cardz TV Gallery post something new everyday so be sure to visit there and the DT blogs as well!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous and elegant card Melissa! I love how it turned out and can only imagine how beautiful it is in person. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!