Friday, October 28, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey everyone, Deanna here with another inspirational post for the CardzTV Gallery blog.  Today I have for you a cute little Thanksgiving card.  Here is what I made.

I started with a piece of Kraft card stock cut and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base.  I added a brownish orange mat cut to 4" X 5 1/4" and then the patterned paper mat cut at 3 3/4" X 5".  Next I added the blue acorn mat cut a 1 1/2" X 5".

I decided to cut this cute pilgrim squirrel from the Create A Critter 2 Cartridge.  He is cut at 3 3/4".  I cut all the layers and adhered him together with some liquid glue.  I used a light pink marker to give him some rosy pink cheeks and a white gel pen to add the little white dots to the pink area.

My sentiment is from the Big Holiday Wishes stamp set.  Thanks for visiting be sure to come back tomorrow for another great project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!