Tuesday, October 11, 2016

You're So Sweet

Good Morning Everyone!  It's Anita from ScrappyHappyMommy and today it's my turn to post a creation using Cardz TV Stamps. 

Did you know the design team has a creation every day from M-F and such a great variety, all using Cardz TV Stamps! Be sure to come back daily to see some wonderful projects made by my DT sisters.
Today, I used Cardz TV "Sweet Sayings" and "Make A Wish" stamp sets along with a Cardz TV Sketch and my Cricut Once Upon a Princess Cricut Cartridge.



I used Cardz TV Sketch #3 to make my card today.

here it is...



Make sure you stop by my personal blog for details and photo's on how I made this


3 comments:

  1. What a fun and cute card Anita!! Love how festive it is. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and cute card Anita!! Love how festive it is. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!