Saturday, May 6, 2017

BEAUTIFUL MOTHER'S DAY BOX CARD

Hello my crafty friends! 

Since Mother's Day is 7 days away, I thought I would get a jump start on cards for Mother's Day.  So here is my project.


For the sentiment on the front, I used the Cardz TV Stamps set "Mother's Day."  The sentiments on this set are wonderful.
  

For the sentiment on the back, I used the "Mini Messages."  This is a great set with loads of sentiments.  This is a definite must have.


 For the box/card I used the Stampin' Up! Window Box Framelits Dies and the Bitty Butterfly punch.  Believe it or not, this card does fold flat so it can be mailed.  So what do you think?

Thank you so much for stopping by and I would really love to hear from you!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 



1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!