Tuesday, May 9, 2017

BEAUTIFUL MOTHER'S DAY HOME DECOR CANVAS

Hi everyone! This is Shelly from Cards by Shelly!

I used a blank 5X7 canvas for my Mother's Day Home Decor project.


First I inked up the background using Tim Holtz distress inks. Then I took a stencil of the heart wreath, and applied modeling paste. Once that dried I colored it in with Chameleon alcohol markers. I added some flowers and a little bit of flower soft. I really love the dimension.
 
For the corners, I used my Cuttlebug and die, then inked that up. I wanted a vintage look on this.
  
I finished off with 2 sayings from the Cardz TV stamp sets "Favorite Phrases" and "Mini Messages" 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 Your sweet comments always make me smile...Thank you for that too! 
 
Happy Crafting, 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!