Sunday, May 7, 2017

LOVELY EMBROIDERED MOTHER'S DAY CARD

Hello crafting friends! This is Lena from Lena's Creations.

I'm going to share with you the very first card I embroidered and what was the start of a new branch of this card making hobby of mine. I love embroidering cards! I made this card to give to my mom on Mother's Day.


On the inside, I used the Going in Circles stamp set from Cardz TVIt has so many greetings for a variety of occasions. I also like that you can add a little image to the center for a little extra interest :-)


I love these pretty colours together and love the linen card stock base. So elegant! For the center of this card, I used one of the new flower stamp and die sets from Cottage Cutz. I used copic markers to colour in the image. I punched the corners with a decorative punch and added a little gem for some additional bling.


I stamped and cut two sets of the rose stamp, so that I could fussy cut the center rose and pop dot it to add some dimension to the image. I went over the roses and the butterfly with a Wink of Stella pen to add a little sparkle here and there.

Crafty hugs, 



1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!