Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas Critter Captions


Hello my crafty friends! It's Jeri from Bug n' Me Creations here today with my annual Christmas card. I knew I wanted to use Mary's Cardz TV Stamps "Christmas Critter Captions" stamp set for my cards this year as soon as I saw it. If you love critters of all sorts you'll definitely want to add all of the Critter Caption stamp sets to your stamp collection. There are three Critter Caption sets and you can purchase them HERE. Please visit my blog Bug n' Me Creations to get the low down on how I created my little scene.



4 comments:

  1. AWWWW Your card is so cute. I love the sentiment you chose to with your stamps the perfect match and I'll admit I did LOL just one super sweet card. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Jeri, you know how much I love this card! Because of you I was enabled and bought this set. lol So I will be CASEing this card from you! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!