Thursday, November 20, 2014

Christmas Magic

Hey Everyone...
How are you all doing?  The first thing that is on my mind right now is New York.  All that snow that came in a short period of time.  Let's keep them in our prayers.  I know that has to be so scary.
Today I am posting what had started out as a card but it got bigger and bigger so now I'm going to use it as part of my Christmas decorations LOL.  I found this cute elf in the Silhouette store and my papers are from my scrap drawer.  Before I show y'all my project I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.  Enjoy family and friends and all the good eats. 
 Gobble till you wobble LOL.
I used one of Mary's new stamps sets called

Don't forget to visit CardzTV and the CardzTV Gallery daily!
Also, stop by my blog itsmesusanp.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. This is a great décor project Susan!! Love the elf!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW What a cutie patootie elfie you really did do one outstanding creative job and actually what an awesome idea for a decoration. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny that the card got bigger and bigger but wow how awesome it came out! I love that little elf too, she is so adorable. Love your snowflakes too, you got some unusual ones. I think this will make a wonderful addition to your Christmas decorations Susan! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!