Monday, November 24, 2014

Fleece Navidad!

Debbie here from Craftin' Chaos sharing a quick card. Since the holidays are fast approaching my days seem to be getting shorter. Seems I have what feels like a half of a day to do anything lately. So I opted for a card today instead of a 3d project. I used the new "Christmas Critter Captions" . I used a silhouette image to make this silly yet cute sheep. I actually put it on an action wobble but you can't tell but its super cute!

I used some Timeless Twine Solid black twine to tie around it to give more texture to the card and an added pop. The green paper is from Echo Park it is one of my favorites! Its from the "This & That" collection. The rest of the paper is America Crafts textured cardstock.




GUESS what!!!! Mary is having a Customer Appreciation sale. It started yesterday but you have till Midnight tonight to grab them at an awesome price!!! So go...head over and get you some cute sentiment stamps!! Click here!





3 comments:

  1. You are so right Debbie, the days are getting busier and busier with the holidays coming! I for one just love your cute card!! The lamb is adorable and I bet very cute wobbling on the action wobble! Mary's stamp sets are the cutest for sure and work perfect with our cute critters. You rocked this card! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card...gosh girl talk about the perfect stamp to go with it....gosh you sure came up with the perfect idea for the little lamby to wiggle as he baaah's just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!